DEAD BEAT "ENTHUSIASTS", DO YOU GUYS HAVE THEM??

From: Adam in Australia
Email: adam001@picknowl.com.au
Date: July 10, 2001

Comments

Here in Australia we have a few "enthusiasts", who are destroying our hobby in classic Chryslers..It breaks my heart to see Old Mopars rotting away..There are a fair few "enthusiasts", down here with classic cars, but unfortunatley will probably never get restored..I know of many cars like this..Usually the owners dont want to sell because they are "going to do her up one day", something we all scoff at..See the following link..This car was an Immaculate car once, but the owner wont sell it under any circumstances, thats fair enough, the car does belong to him, but what good is it sitting like this??

www.picknowl.com.au/homepages/adam001/59atMarden.jpg

Last changed: March 03, 2024