Re: Southerners lazy, probably not

From: Matt Mehlman
Email: boothdoc@aol.com
Date: July 10, 2001

Comments

I can not believe that you guys are that arrogant to believe you KNOW what is right for others. I do believe that poeple are allowed to live there lives the way THEY want and not to the standards of others. I am a enthusist. But once again it seems the click thinks $!!@$! and therefore that goes. Well I visit this regularly and post very rarely but I did post a question which has not been answered by anyone out there. Why? I know someone has the answer but I guess the click says !$!#!%#!#. This kind of snobery is very distastful and disappointing. Matt

Last changed: March 03, 2024