Yes, we do... A chance to re-iterate...

From: Steven Dean
Email: stevend@atlantic.net
Date: July 10, 2001

Comments

You know,...you can't say anything without a political undertone being taken anymore... Firstly, I certainly did not intend to imply southerners as being lazy per se, or any lazier than any other American in general. I was simply combining two separate thoughts. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Secondly. I couldn't agree more with Mr. Mehlman. He is absolutely correct. Everyone does has the right do what they please with their property. I won't argue that. But I don't have to like it. It's just I, personally, as an enthusiast, cringe at the sight of neglected and further deteriorating cars. It bugs me, even though I know I have no right to feel so. In my perfect world everyone would be driving their dream car. Whatever their choice might be. Sorry for the ruffles... Steven Dean

Last changed: March 03, 2024