Re: want to see rotting cars(itll rip your guts out)

From: adam from australia
Email: adam001@picknowl.com.au
Date: July 11, 2001

Comments

Absolutely amazing site..I am going to add some our local Aussie cars aswell, Like a genuine Factory Aussie Charger 265 Hemi E49, 6 Pack R/T, thats a one owner car, sitting under a Gum tree, Oh, for the number crunchers, its 1 of 21 made with a long range fuel tank, one of 151 E49s produced, oh they run 14.01 second quarters from factory..Not bad for a 6 cylinder with triple webers...

Last changed: March 03, 2024