I settled for a '59 Fury 4-door

From: Frank J. Worsham, Jr.
Email: fwdlkfjw@bcpl.net
Date: July 11, 2001

Comments

Nothing wrong with four-doors. I wanted a Christine in the worst way but couldn't afford it. I found a decent '59 four sedan Fury for 2K. Didn't like the looks of the front end at first, but it grew on me and I like it just as much as the '58.For what I got into it now, I could have easily bought a '58 Fury or belv. conv. if I saved all the money I got into her. But then again, I've neen working on it for 7.5 years now. My advice is never add up tickets until you're done if you must know. Might give you or your wallet a heart attack.

Last changed: March 03, 2024