PINK PLYMOUTH CONVT. ON E-BAY!!??  THAT THING IS PINK!!??

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: July 13, 2001

Comments

PINK! YOU CAN'T PAINT A PLYMOUTH PINK!! The only car that you can paint pink and get away with it is a Cadillac! You try to paint any thing else pink, you'll be called a queer! Daven, I didn't read the description that good. All I did was just look at the pictures. Whew, pink, no wonder you said, all that thing was good for is a body shop! Wonder if somebody painted that Plymouth pink when it was new, or just a few years ago? Shame that some idiots don't have enough sense to throw tape/record/CD players under the dash or hook them up in the glove box. How hard are those stainless,(?) chrome,(?) tail light covers are to come by? Oh well, I've vented enough. A pink Plymouth, now don't that beat all.

Last changed: March 03, 2024