Re: MORE CHRISTINE TRIVIA or How to smash cars

From: Steven Dean
Email: stevend@atlantic.net
Date: July 14, 2001

Comments

I tend to agree... (with all you said) I am not what you would call total brand loyal to only Mopar... I'm like my Grandfather, he would buy a car because he liked the styling. regardless of what brand name was on the fender...That being said, the '59 Buick is one mean looking S.O.B. with it's "frowning" headlights and wicked teeth grill... In my case, I've owned pretty much one of each big three... mostly musclecars... OK so they were mostly Mopars, but that was only because I wanted to be different . And people seemed to hate Mopars, so I liked them. Now Mopars are getting too popular almost.

Last changed: March 03, 2024