Re: DEAD BEAT "ENTHUSIASTS", DO YOU GUYS HAVE THEM??

From: Tom
Email: tjsves@yahoo.com
Date: July 15, 2001

Comments

Adam: I don't know the reason why the fellow keeps his cars, but I also have a collection that's appears to other people to be wasting away. I would sell them in a moment for what I have into them, but potential buyers don't want to pay that much since they can't drive them down to the next show and shine event. Perhaps I paid to much for them but I'll keep em forever rather than lose a lot of money.

Last changed: March 03, 2024