Crime Story '57 300-C and '61 Fury

From: Daven Anderson
Email: l96lfury@springmail.com
Date: July 24, 2001

Comments

The black '57 300-C conv. driven by Dennis Farina in the show was for sale a couple of years ago, alas I could not afford it! The white '61 Fury conv. driven by the detectives was on many episodes.

My mother wanted to buy a two-year old white '58 300-D convertible (in 1960). She couldn't get a loan for the $3500 the seller demanded,as that was "too much" for a two-year old car according to the bank loan officer! The owner nevertheless sold his car for $3500 soon after. So you're not the first one who couldn't afford a C-D conv.,alumcan! (not that this will make you feel any better!)

Last changed: March 03, 2024