Re: Brake lights not Working ?

From: John Z
Email: Goiola@netzero.net
Date: July 25, 2001

Comments

On my 59 Plymouth brake lite switch is "screwed in to bottom of master cylinder. It has 2 wires attached to it. Recently my right brake lite would only work sometimes, and then the brake lites started staying on when car was parked (perfect scenario for a dead battery). I replaced switch and problems were solved. I always buy my switches at the Iola swap meet. Don't know if NAPA, etc., carries them. I've found its good to have a few spares on hand.

Last changed: March 03, 2024