Re: Cost of shipping Aussie MoPars/300's

From: adam in australia
Email: adam001@picknowl.com.au
Date: July 27, 2001

Comments

I will probably be having a decent look at the 300 in few weekends time, (if everything goes to plan, hopefully) the owners buddy told me the "original" motor had been replaced sometime back, with a correct engine, thats all I know about the number side of it..You have given me a lot of food for thought, I do want a 300C pretty bad, so I will keep onto the guy who is "selling" it, as I dont think he cares one way or another about letting it go..

Last changed: March 03, 2024