57 plymouth polysphere rebuild

From: Richard Whelan
Email: rgwhelansr@aol.com
Date: August 10, 2001

Comments

Well it looks like my Fury wannabe is going to get an engine rebuild, the original 301 with Fury dual 4's is pretty tired. will try to rebuild to true Fury Specs. Iam ordering a cam and kit from chris Nielson cams. Can any one give me any tips on what pistons,rods etc. should be used? What should it be bored to? Also anyone know a source for rebuilding the 57 Torqueflite in the Western New York State area? Any and all help and comments are welcome. Want to get this beautiful car running better than new. THANKS, Dick (fintastic57)

Last changed: March 03, 2024