[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Welcome Back

From: Webmaster
Email: webmaster@forwardlook.net
Date: September 07, 2001

Comments

Hi All, the Discussion Board has now reopened after a rather major crash last weekend. Fortunately, I was able to figure out a rather long, complex, and irritatingly painful method (thanks, Microsoft) of saving all of the old posts, but I could not resurrect them in this area. In order to get things working, I had to close & move all of the old discussions to a new section.

You may still view any of those posts, but unfortunately it is not possible to reply to them in that forum. Feel free to "carry over" any old discussions here by starting a new post on the old topic.

You can view them by going to http://www.forwardlook.net/archived-discussion Thanks, enjoy the new board, and by all means please let me know if there are any continuing problems. -Dave Stragand

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]