[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Re: To Chop...or Not to Chop...???

From: Brian Cooper
Email: 57plymouth@msn.com
Date: September 10, 2001

Comments

That could work, but it sounds like a lot of work to me. Your approach does seem sound though. What is the scoop on the car, was it just so good a deal that you couldn't pass it up? If you don't care for four doors, could you not find a good two door? If the car is in good physical shape, it may be a shame to cut it, but if it needs a buch of work why not? I know four doors are no where near as valuable as two doors, so the car would be easier to resell later. Boy, that seems like a lot of work. Have you found repalcement doors? Who will do the work? If a body shop is doing it, is it economically feasable? I don't want to sound like I am trying to talk you out of it, but it seems pretty tough.

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]