Motor mounts for '58 Plymouth 350 & '59 Plymouth 361

From: Daven Anderson
Email: l96lfury@springmail.com
Date: September 13, 2001


These are available new from Kanter Auto Parts and other suppliers. Make sure you get the '58 or '59 B-engine mounts (the 'can' type),the '60 and '61 B mounts are 'biscuit' type (a wholly different shape) and will NOT work for the '57-59 models. The low-block B (350-361-383-400) and the raised block RB use the same mounts,so if your chassis of car has factory motor mounts available for the B engine,the RB engines (413-426wedge-440) can use them as well.