No not really!

From: Daven Anderson
Email: l96lfury@springmail.com
Date: October 04, 2001


The 1957-59 cars use 'can' style motor mounts and the 1960-64 large cars use the 'biscuit' style motor mount,which are different shapes and mount in different places (on differently shaped frame members!). All you have to do is use the 1958 Plymouth B-engine application motor mounts (as uesed in the 350 Golden Commando cars) to transplant your choice of B-RB engine into your car (and even the MP 426 Hemi block cast with wedge motor mount ears!). The mounts are available new from Kanter Auto Parts and other suppliers.