Re: Turn signal switch for a 61 PLY.

From: Adam Green
Email: adamgreen57@hotmail.com
Date: October 06, 2001


You could try Andy Bernbaum Auto Parts. They don't specifically list a turn signal switch but seem to have most other electrical items. Check the website ar www.oldmoparts.com or Telephone (1) 617 244 1118. Best of Luck.