[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

59 dodge clutch fan

From: john wedemayer
Email: dodge59cr@netzero.net
Date: October 25, 2001

Comments

I'm trying to put a clutch fan on my 59 dodge 361 cu.in. but there is not enough room between the fan and radiator with a clutch fan set in place.question is: mopar parts book says it makes 2 different housings. air & non air condtioning housings.also mopar makes only 1 water pump.therfore, shafts lenghts are all the same. So i assume the air cond.housing is set back a little further ,so the water pump is back enough to make enough room for the clutch fan. Any advise or information?? I sure would appreciate !! THANKS! john

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]