[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Re: WHOS THE OLDEST PERSON IN FWD LOOK LAND

From: Joe
Email: Jagodec@aol.com
Date: October 29, 2001

Comments

I'm '59. I learned to drive on my dad's '51 and '56 Plymouths, but really came into my own when I "appropriated" his '60 Fury Sonoramic Commando 2 dr h/t in '60 (spoiled kid!). Traded that one in on a '65 Sport Fury with 426 Street and 4-speed. Loved the wild '60 most of all, regreted selling it, but after many years of searching found another '60 Fury 2 dr Sono. I'm as happy as a pig in poop with that car -- takes me back to the days of my miss-spent youth.

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]