[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Re: Floor Pans for EVERYONE!!!!!

From: Nathan Manning
Email: nmanning@wbir.gannett.com
Date: October 31, 2001

Comments

Bob, I'm sorry if I offended you through exclusion. Fact is, I had no idea you were out there. Unfortunately, I've already had to fabricate all the parts for my car... But I have a friend with a '55 Chrysler. How do I get more information on your products? I'd love to find out more about your company as well. I wish I'd found out about you before I started restoring my '59. All of my parts had to be hand cut, bent, and welded in. I'm sure they're no comparison to your products -- but they were the best I could come up with at the time. Hopefully they will do the job for me. If not, I know where to look when they need to be replaced. Please feel free to email me any information on your products. My email is:(east_tn_newsman@yahoo.com) My other MoPar friend's email is: (notsosilentbob@hotmail.com) Thanks for the reply... Have a great day.

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]