[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

OK, so who's the YOUNGEST person in ForwardLook Land?

From: Nathan Manning
Email: east_tn_newsman@yahoo.com
Date: October 31, 2001

Comments

I've met many folks on here who bought a ForwardLook car brand new. I am the third owner of mine -- and a member of the third generation to drive the car. I am 22 years old. Anybody YOUNGER than me on here? What made you want a fifties car? I've always been fascinated by fins and chrome. Please post or email me your MoPar acquisition story. I just kinda saw the car one day, looked at it on a whim, then went home... thought about it all night, and bought it the next day. There's more to the story than that... But I won't tie up the message boards with my story. Have a great day.

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]