[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

1959 DODGE QUARTERS >>> PLEASE HELP!!!

From: Nathan Manning
Email: nmanning@wbir.gannett.com
Date: November 04, 2001

Comments

Hey Guys! Once again I'm begging for some help restoring my car. I have a '59 Dodge Royal 4-Door Sedan. I've been working to restore the car for about 3 years now. I'm pretty close to getting all the body work finished... But I still need to fix the driver's side rear quarter panel. Basically, I need the bottom 10 inches of metal from the rear door to the end of the car. Does anyone fabricate this piece? (Especially since my car is a 4-Door) If so --- or if you have the panel available --- please let me know. Thanks again! You guys are great.

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]