[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Re: 57 DeSoto Firesweep Sportsman

From: Adam Green
Email: adamgreen57@hotmail.com
Date: November 12, 2001

Comments

Jessica, My 57 Fury had a 392 Hemi in it when I first got the car. It was pretty heavy but the car still handled ok. The only modification to the suspension was that coil-over shocks had been fitted. Now, the brakes were a different story. There is no way that the original drums are up to the job with an engine this big. Check down the discusion board for the stuff on the AAJ disc brake conversion. I have fitted this to my car and it's great. If you want anymore info or pics of the 392 in my car, please email me. Adam

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]