[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Re: HELP! MY 57 NEW YORKER'S DOOR IS STUCK CLOSED

From: james longhurst
Email: ludite13@cs.com
Date: November 20, 2001

Comments

hi, thanks for the posts! i tried the "three times fast" technique with no luck. it's been a while since i've messed with the door and it seems the handle is broke as it doesn't pull out evenly. still, the inside handle wo't do it either. i suppose the outer may have been damaged from prior attempts at opening the damn thing. the car has been sittin since 1986 and was given to me as long as i do something fun with it. so far i've had no fun with this car. that friggin' door isn't gonna stop me! KILL THE DOOR! KILL THE DOOR! maybe the other three doors will conspire with me in my sinister plot against the fourth! yesssss! eeeexcelllllent!

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]