[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Re: If your car is a V8,1961-66 318 alternator is an easy swap

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: November 26, 2001

Comments

Hey Einstine, Is there ANYTHING out there you DON'T know anything about?? You don't moonlite as a FwdLk Mad Scientist (IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE!!)do you? '61 clips on a '60. What else have you diecected together? Hey I know something you haven't done!! Sonehow inject MoPar sterioids in a Yugo. WHOO-HAW! I saw something wild, you'd like the other day. A Dodge Omni painted orange with a Confederate flag one the roof and '02' on the door. Oh yeah, this whole car was painted with a brush! I wonder if when it jumped a pot hole it played the "Chicken Dance" instead of "Dixie"? Oh well. Roast Daven 15 minutes of fun!

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]