[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Here's Hoping...

From: David J
Email: david_jungen@hotmail.com
Date: November 28, 2001

Comments

My '61 Dodge Seneca is having a tranny problem; namely, if I sit in traffic for a long while, I can smell a slight burning (much like a clutch disc or stuck brake), and then occasionally have a slight slipping problem before I'm able to shift through the gears again. Outside of this, the tranny performs well, all gears work, it shifts up and down smoothly. My question is, would an aftermarket cooler (to replace the existing factory one connected to the radiator) be worth it, or am I looking at a rebuild in the near future? Anyone ever experience this? Any and all comments are most welcome. Thanks, David

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]