Re: who know how to put an oil filter like a can to replace paper

From: John Z
Email: Goiola1@aol.com
Date: December 01, 2001


Peter- Go to your local parts store and ask them for a K21 Fram oil filter adapter kit. This will replace the canister type on your car and enable you to use a modern spin on type - Fram PH43 or PH8. I got mine from Checker.