[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

OK MR. SMARTY PANTS!! TRIVA TIME!!!!!!!!!

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: December 07, 2001

Comments

OK Daven, you remind me of one of those hundred year old crotchity high school teachers I had in the 60's. There is 'nite and day' difference between a 'poly' 318 and a 'newer' (A) 318!. That HP2, I thought I read somewhere that wasn't 'squared, it was Plymouth's name for the Hemi, and Dodge's was something else. Wasn't these names for the 'all out' race cars? All right Einestine/Einstine/Einstein, or however you want to spell his dadburn name! I got some trivia for you, and everyone else in FwdLk Land. 1. What was the name of the FIRST AMERICAN carmaker to mass-produce, (assembly line) cars with interchangible parts?? And what was the year?? 2. What was the name of the AMERICAN car that was named after the French dude that wondered around America, and founded Detroit in the late 1600's??

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]