[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Re: OK MR. SMARTY PANTS!! TRIVA TIME!!!!!!!!!

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: December 08, 2001

Comments

Sorry for the extra 'posts' (censored) computer keep shutting down every time I hit the submit button. I tought that since I had to restart this blasted machine everytime, it wasn't getting posted. Oh well. 'Feces happins' GOOD GRIEF! you don't know just how close you came to 'guessing' the correct awnsers! It was in 1903 that several designers dissambled 4 Cadillacs, piled all the parts in one room and told the mechanics to build 4 cars and drive them out without any parts left over or have a shortage of parts. When that was accomplished the first assembly line was formed with interchangible parts. Oldsmoibile is also credited with doing the same. Bit it was Cadillac who is first. The second question was also Cadillac. The French dude's full name was Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac. Ok, your trivia question. This is just a quess. Virgil Exner worked under William (?) Lowery of Studebaker. So since Exner joined Mother MoPar sometime in the very early 50's, my guess, he designed the 'bullit nosed' Studebakers?

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]