[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Decoding build sheets

From: ForwardLook Frank
Email: fwdlkfjw@bcpl.net
Date: December 11, 2001

Comments

Hello All, I'm wondering if anyone out there has a decoding sheet for '59 Plymouths. I've had my build sheet for awhile and had Chrysler decipher it after many correspondence letters. My question is if we have a copy of the '58 decoding sheet, why can't we get a copy for all the other years/cars. I contacted Chrysler on the matter and they never reply with we'll sell it to you for $X. They just ignore the question. I know they have them though. They accidently sent me the sheet with the axle codes ordering chart. Are these things that sacred, is there a reason for hiding them? Any help would be appreciated. Best Regards, Frank

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]