[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Re: Alumcan....it's a go.THANKEY, THANKEY, THANKEY!!

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@al.com
Date: December 11, 2001

Comments

My computer started working. Hey Eric, first, did Einstine send you a picture of that pink Plymouth wagon yet? If he hasn't, I'll get my wife to, as soon as she gets home. OK? As far as your buddy up there in New Hampshire goes, I call him as soon as I get a hold of the people on e-Bay and find out where they are from. If this thing pans out like I want to, I'll get you a jug of 'squeezins' also. ONE GREAT BIG THANK YOU!! I'll let you know what happins so you can e-mail me your address. Thanks! HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!!!!

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]