[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

My Homepage picture site, Einstine taught me how,,,,,,,

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: December 15, 2001

Comments

Einstine taught me how to 'post' pictures on this site or any other site. Instead of me bothering everyone else for help. This is just an experiment, to see how good Einstine taught me. OK gang, give me some input, output, or any kind of put, on what you think of it. I have run across several other pictures that I can 'post' here for all to enjoy/comment/disagree/agree or just ignore. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!(click on this)http://hometown.aol.com/alumcan300dhd.myhomepage/photo.html

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]