Re: Radio for a 1960 Belvedere

From: jon hendricks
Email: lime_green_2001_gt_mustang_guy@yahoo.com
Date: December 18, 2001


there are a few companys that make CD changers and radios and stuff for clasic cars that mount in either A) the glove box B) under the seat or C) in the trunk. they are all controlled with a tiny remote control thingy...so you don't have to reach under the seat to change stations. I can;t remember the names of these companies....but I will bet someone out there knows of something. I also know that if you ordered a car without a radio, it usually had a blanking plate where the hole was, and those can be removed (most are riveted on)to fit a radio in there. Jon