[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Re: send me some too!

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: December 19, 2001

Comments

Jon, what's a goin on down there? If that Hearse that you are telling me about has a 500 inch motor, it is the wrong year. That is '76 back, the BIGGG Hearses. See, in '77 ******** downsized their line. and since she is starting out driving, the '77-91 (?) are the smallest REAR WHEEL DRIVES made. Same length as a 4-door short bed pick-up, or a extended cab long bed pick-up. The Front wheel drive Hearses are junk, the unibody/sub-frames are streched in those. I would rather find one just out of service at a funeral home, other than a junk yard or a private owner. Some, (I haven't been able to find one yet) Funeral Homes will sell outright to private individuals, so they can buy a new/newer Hearse cheaper. You know, no trade in. I would like to find one down there, if the vinyl top /interior isn't burn up, because of no salt. Anyway, THANK YOU for the quick comeback. You might check and see how many miles that Hearse has on it. There are a bunch of Street Rodders, that would LOVE to have that motor/trans. HAPPY HOLIDAYS/MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE!

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]