[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Christine and Cat's Eye

From: mike myhrvold
Email: mmyhrvol@hdrinc.com
Date: December 20, 2001

Comments

Not long after the book Christine was released I read an interview with Stephen King. He stated that he wrote the beginning and end of Christine years before he wrote the middle part. That was also years before he decided to use a 1958 Plymouth Fury as the car. At the time he hadn't researched the Fury and didn't know it only came in a 2 door hardtop. He said he picked Fury because of the cult following the car had but I suspect it was the name. A killer Fairlane or Impala doesn't have the same effect. For all you movie buffs, what does the bumper sticker on the Christine clone in Cat's Eye say?

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]