[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Re: Was the Toyota Crown V8 officially imported like the Daimler ...

From: alkumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: December 20, 2001

Comments

I DON'T KNOW! NOR DO I GIVE A FLYIN' (censored) wether the Jap Hemis were leagly imported or not. The one I saw at the plant was licensed in Pennsylvina. The others, I don't recollect looking at the plates, to see where they were acually from. The other two were in the parking lot on the north side of the track at the MoPar Nats, outside of Coloumbus, before they moved to Indy. From '86 untill they moved, I was able to park the old Ford right there in the turn past the gate. I can't tell you what kind of injection system they had. Couldn't see it. Probably wouldn't know even if I was able to see it. Oh well. HAPPY HOLIDAYS/MERRY CHRISTMAS

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]