[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Gotta pull the engine

From: Charles V.
Email: chuckv@sitestar.net
Date: December 24, 2001

Comments

Hey, I've always been a pretty good shade tree mechanic but I have a question concerning pulling a engine out of a 1957 Plymouth. It's a factory 301 and I need to pull it for rebuild. Trans. is Torqueflight push button and is perfect. Is it easier to pull engine AND trans. as one unit or should I leave the trans. in place? Never worked on one of these before and it looks like the torsion bar suspension might create a little problem with removal of the crossmember. Any ideas? Merry Christmas everyone!! Charles

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]