[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Nov, 10, 2001 for sale posting . 57 Ply parts.

From: Floyd Richard
Email: fin_ishfloyd@hotmail.com
Date: December 28, 2001

Comments

Has any one heard from, or had any buisness transactions with Mopar man 57? I'm "concerned" that something has happened to him. I purchased a part from him, and he confirmed "recieving my pay pal payment" He also stated that I would be recieving the part within a week, and that was 6 weeks ago. After 6 E-mail queries,I havent gotten a response, nor have I recieved the part! His name is Jerry Thompson and his E Mail address is moparman57@prodigy.net Any help with this matter would be appreciated. Please contact me, @ / fin_ishfloyd@hotmail.com Thanks, Floyd

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]