[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

THIRD TRIVIA QUESTION,,,,,,?

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: December 28, 2001

Comments

What was the name/location of the AMERICAN automobile company to design, and build the first 'Jeep'? What was the orgin/or how did Jeep get it's name? (Einstine, THIS is a SIMPLE question! There is NOTHING written in or HIDDEN? I know you will come up with some radical BS about some little 1/4 inch wingnut that holds the whatever on, that was made in Bum (censored) Egypt by Chinese slaves! So since the raw material, bat feces, was the primary ingrediant in making of this nut, you will probably come up and say the jeep was made in the (censored) North Pole, by (censored) Elvis Presley! (thank you, thank you very much, hunka, hunka, burnin' love.) Geeze, I NEVER seen someone who can take something so simple, turn it around,,,,,,,is your middle name Rube Goldburg??) HAPPY FIFTH ON THE FIRST!

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]