[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Jon Hendricks!

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: December 28, 2001

Comments

WELL!? Are you gonna send me your address, so I can send you some 'squeezins'? Or are you gonna stay down there in Sunny Texas where thay 'hain't'no snow, (censored) and moanin' because you don't have anything GOOD to give you that ertinal buzz? I know what happined to you!! You got to foolin' around with that Hearse down there, and ran into 'leggy' Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, you and her went and checked out how good the rear suspension was on that Hearse! Now didn't you!? WHOO-HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY FIRST ON THE FIFTH!

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]