[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

Re: HAHA! NUTS! YOU HAVE FIGURED OUT THE OTHER HALF OF MY BATTLE PLAN

From: alumcan
Email: aluncam300dhd@aol.com
Date: December 30, 2001

Comments

YEP! That's it! That is what the 'alumcan' stands fer. the 'hd' portion of my ID, is what I bought. That '90 HD. The '300d' portion,,,,,well,,,,that has been mostly a dream of mine for many moons. I have always wanted a '58 300-D Convertible. Since all I can do is wish, well, since the early 80's I've been wishing in one hand, and shitin' in the other that way I can see which one fills up the fastest. They got a name for that condition I've heard. 'Champagne taste, wine-o budget.' HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]