[_borders/olddiscussion_ahdr.htm]

1960 PLYMOUTH HEARSE

From: alumcan
Email: alumcan300dhd@aol.com
Date: December 31, 2001

Comments

OK Einstine/FwdLkrs who have a '60 Plymouth. Here are three (before?) pictures of a '60 Ply Hearse I was able to dig up. After viewing these pictures several days ago, and giving thought to what this 'Big Kev' is about to do to this VERY RARE, but not very popular type of car, got me a little p(censored)d. There are only about four to five thousand NEW Hearses made each year. Cadillac, naturally, represents close to 74% of production. (a bunch) 24% is Lincoln. The other 1-2% is divided up between Pontiac, Olds, Chevy, and a very few MoPars. Lately the percentage of MoPars has risen. Because there are a lot of Chrysler Minivans being converted to Hearses. Anyway, my 'gusetment' is that there were probably only one or two, maybe three at the most, '60 Plymouth Hearses ever manifactured!  http://hometown.aol.com/alumcan300dhd/sixtyplyhearseone.html http://hometown.aol.com/alumcan300dhd/sixtyplyhearsetwo.html http://hometown.aol.com/alumcan300dhd/sixtyplyhearsethree.html

[_borders/olddiscussion_aftr.htm]