Re: More on '60 Ply and the British

From: Anthony Knight
Email: anthony.knight@hillprint.co.uk
Date: January 04, 2002

Comments

You must have some strange British friends for them not to be impressed with the finned cars - most car nuts I know over here love them! There are a surprising amount of American cars in Britain, as I think the Brits on this list will confirm - in the garage my car is at, we have the remains of my '57 and my '58 Plymouth, my '70 Pontiac LeMans, a '38 Packard, a '59 Lincoln, a '78 Trans Am and a '69 Mustang, with others in and out all the time. There tend to be even more cars in the South - and there seem to be more and more Forward Look cars all the time.

Last changed: March 03, 2024