Re: More on '60 Ply and the British

From: Adam Green
Email: adamgreen57@hotmail.com
Date: January 04, 2002

Comments

Anthony is 100% correct. You must have weird friends. I have a Chevy Blazer for a daily driver and the old 57 Fury under construction. My club(Gt. Yarmouth American Auto Club) has about 75 members with quite a few Mopars and plenty of 50's tin. I live in HEMSBY (home of the Rock and Roll weekenders) and we have plenty of cars here. Type the name into a search engine and check out the websites. Next time you visit England, drop me a line. I'll show you the real deal. Adam

Last changed: March 03, 2024