Re: More on '60 Ply and the British

From: sid
Email: woryna@t-online.de
Date: January 04, 2002

Comments

hey, what can you expect from people who like old VW's? the worst, cheapest, slowest cars of all time. i know what i'm talking about,i use to work in a VW garage. adam, that's cool you live in HEMSBY! never been there but all my greaser buddys go there with there american cars every spring/fall. i'm just too frightened to drive my big ole fury on the WRONG side of the road over there in england! is it true only old american cars without mufflers are allowed in hemsby? :^D

Last changed: March 03, 2024