Re: Yes...my friends are...

From: Gavin
Email: gavin.upstill@btinternet.com
Date: January 04, 2002

Comments

Forgot to mention that I have a 60 Belvedere over here on the South coast of England... Believe me it never fails to cause a stir, 99% positive reaction from folks aged 9 to 90. Amazing. And I get a real kick out of letting them know that it was Mr and Mrs Average America's economy ride in 1960 !!!!!! You should see the look on their faces when they realise I get more to the gallon than they do in they're stupid people carriers and "4x4's" that only ever get "off-road" when they mount the pavement (sidewalk) at the supermarket :)

Last changed: March 03, 2024