Re: What would be a good car to bring over?/ How's the 'shine?

From: alumcan
Email: alumca300dhd@aol.com
Date: January 05, 2002

Comments

Hey Eric, you get to drive that 'porcelain bus' yet? If/when you head over ther to the United Kingdom, (I'm on yer way) there is/was a '60 Plymouth Wagon, the middle model, about a hundred miles west of me. I've talked to the guy about it several years ago,(inside) but he is the type that it isn't worth nothing untill you're interisted in it. I just can't seem to be able to talk to the guy. Maybe you can. If you are interisted, I'll get his mame and stuff for you. Whadja think of my 'little' roundy round?? Later

Last changed: March 03, 2024