57 Plymouth Savoy?

From: Jessica Hendricks
Email: Mopargirlie_63@Yahoo.com
Date: January 10, 2002

Comments

I found a 57 Savoy at the salvage yard today! WOW what a find!! Its in pretty sad shape, yet it has fairly all of its major components. The dash has been picked through a bit and the interior is in shambles (seats uprooted and thrown about). I did, however, snag the horn ring. Car still has the motor...what V8 motor would this most likely be? I also found a 55 Plymouth Wagon. This car is also in pretty sad shape, but it does have a few decent parts. I also found a 58 Edsel and a 58 Oldsmobile (I snagged the glass reverse lenses from the Olds). The Olds. Super 88 really impressed me w/ its dash! that thing was amazing! So, of course...if anybody has need for parts...let me know and i will see what i can get for you. I appreciate all the help everyone in here has given Jon and I w/ our Desoto...if there is any way that we can help, please let us know. ~Jessica Hendricks PS. how much does a parts interchange manual run, and where can i get one? Running around at the yards today made me realize just how much i need one!!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024