Re: my rant

From: rich reicher
Email: dwoody@kc.rr.com
Date: January 14, 2002

Comments

No, Mustangs are just the cheap everyman racer for the street now. since they are everywhere, and alot of Mustang owners think they are Bob Glidden, they ahve taken the place of Chevelles as the car most likely to be raced against on the street. personally, I measure a car by how it feels and sounds to me and how it makes me feel when I drive it. Any fool with enough money can be the fastest. The trick is to enjoy your car and your life.

Last changed: March 03, 2024