Re: Value of a 350 Golden Commando

From: mike myhrvold
Email: mmyhrvol@hdrinc.com
Date: January 16, 2002

Comments

I agree with Boyd, I have a spare complete rebuildable GC 350, including correct carbs, air cleaners, transmission etc., But I haven't offered it for sale because I don't think it would bring what I think it is worth. (It took several years and several hundred dollars to assemble the parts. Only someone wanting to restore a 1958 GC plymouth would be interested. I am considering building another Christine clone and will probably use it in that car.

Last changed: March 03, 2024